Thursday, March 25, 2010

Crayola Doesn't Make the Color of Your Eyes

I found today drawings from two very special little ones named Zachary and Sam.  They made pictures for me  a few days before we left New Jersey for Ohio.  I miss pancake breakfasts with them on Saturday mornings and playing with them at the park.  I have so many good and funny memories with these two little ones and can't wait to see them again!

These brought such a big smile to my face this morning...


Ice Cream!!!! by Zachary
 
This one is by Sam 
 
It's a big green Lady Bug!! or maybe it was a dinosaur?
 
Sam was learning to write his name! He was struggling with the stopping point of the letter "S." He just wanted to keep going and going.

 Or maybe this is the dinosaur?
  
This is my jeep.  They loved the jeep.  One time Sam sat in it for an hour pretending to drive and making spitting BRRMMMM BRMMM sounds.  Safety Tips: put the parking break on...no keys...and I even put rocks behind the wheels.  Never underestimate a 3 year old!


Take a look at this fun song I stumbled upon this morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love that video!!! That school is in Brighton, MA :) :)

    ReplyDelete