Thursday, March 18, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's in Boston

Don't these storefront windows remind you of the wonderful classic Breakfast at Tiffany's?
Audrey Hepburn wore a little black dress.  I would wear the Tiffany's mint green on the left.  Aren't they adorable! How about that white one in the middle?! The white one is actually my favorite, anything white and flowing is my favorite.  I told Jenna I liked the one in the middle and she said to me, "So predictable."  She knows me too well.
 Doesn't this remind you of the little toy store in Breakfast at Tiffany's.  Remember? The one...shhhh... they stole masks from because it was a day of doing things that Holly and Paul, or Fred, had never done before.


Speaking of things I have never done before...this Friday Matt and I are going to a Fish Fry with some friends.  Do not really ask me what that is...all I know is that there is Fish involved and churches hold Fish Fry Friday each week during Lent? I had never heard of a Fish Fry until we moved to Ohio.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my...just move to the small, farm-based town where I live in south-central MN and you will be VERY familiar with a "fish fry" VERY quickly!!! I don't think I could count the number of those events that occur in St. James, MN every year... :) And the really telling part is that these events are where you mingle and network with most of the town!

    ReplyDelete