Thursday, April 1, 2010

I love...

...weddings!

This past weekend, we made a long, fast trip back to New Jersey to see family and Matt's cousin's wedding!

I absolutely love weddings!! If Matt and I are ever out driving and we pass a bride and groom getting their pictures taken....I yell, "Look, a wedding!" Matt knows right away to turn the car around so I can get a better look at the bride in her dress.  Before I even open my mouth, Matt says, " I know you think she is so pretty."

I love the details about weddings and the way each bride, and possibly the groom too, design their wedding to reflect their personality.  Most of all I love the hugs, kisses, and the celebration amongst family and friends.

Here are a few of my favorite shots.  I had to be careful not to jump in front of the videographer and photographer at the wedding.  It's a bummer, but I didn't come back with the best shots of the bride and groom. My clicking and the photographer clicking during the ceremony turned into the sound of paparazi... so I, with a sad face, put down my camera.


The flowers were beautiful...

This is one of my favorites of the day, Matt's grandmother.  It was such a blessing to see almost all of our grandparents during the trip.

We are a little bit tired, but we are back and feeling very blessed by the loved ones we are surrounded by.

No comments:

Post a Comment