Monday, March 15, 2010

"Pizza in the Morning...Pizza in the Evening...

sing with me...

Pizza at suppertime... When Pizzas on a bagel (or in this case table) you can eat pizza anytime."

There are a few foods that I miss now that I am living in Cleveland and pizza is one of them. Please if you know of a good pizza place--save me by posting or emailing or calling in the number.

I had a great time visiting my best friend, Jenna, in Boston this past week!!  There is so much to talk about and the Pizza, oh the delicious Pizza, is making the first post.

Take a look at this Pizza!!!


MMMmmmm peperoni!

Where did we get this pizza?  at the famous pizza shop in Boston.

The Menu is HUGE... you can order anything from a classic to a whole wheat pie with lobster!

Am I making you hungry yet?

Bye bye pizza.  It was such a family place to go too!

Can you find me in this one?



Next up is Boston pastries!!! It is a good thing Jenna is a personal trainer.  She burned all of the calories off of me in no time.  Running outside, walking, lifting, running stairs! If you ever need a personal trainer in Boston I know the best one there.

4 comments:

  1. Um, Evan & I are BIG pizza fans. Have you tried Dewey's or Danny Boys or Players yet? Not sure what your favorites are...but we'd love to go out with you guys to get some yummy pizza. We make our homemade pizza every week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMmmm... homemade pizza or one of your favorite places sounds like a date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum I am hungry and we just had a huge birthday dinner for Josh's brother. Now I know I we can pay you in pizza and ho-ho's if you ever get to babysit again. : ) What fun visiting Jenna too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would babysit those three for free anytime!!! but pizza and ho-ho's sounds good Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete