Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Red Velvet Craving

I have never had red velvet cake before!  When I heard that one of my friends, who is pregnant, was craving red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting I decided to bake some for her. Which means I get to try my first ever red velvet cupcake!!


As I write this I am eating guacamole...to try to keep myself from taking another bite out of this delicious cupcake and licking the cream cheese frosting bowl clean. It's working but I am running out of guac!

Why is it that whenever I try to cut a recipe in half- it never works...without fail I will not halve one ingredient and of course it was the milk this time!  So I now have 24 cupcakes!!  Anyone want some cupcakes??

Cupcake Breakdown

                5 to Leah and Dan
     2   for us... 
        - _________that leaves
17 that I don't want sitting around our apartment

You could be eating this very soon?!


Okay minus one more.  They are just so good!




1 comment:

  1. You can bring some to group tonight! ha. They look great. :)

    ReplyDelete