Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Back from Boston!!! I took a trip to visit my best friend in Boston these past 5 days. So no... I did not fall of the face of the earth; however, I went 5 days without my own computer! I felt like I was missing an apendage.

I had a wonderful time with Jenna exploring Boston, but I am glad to be home.  I have much to recap in the coming days.  I came back to Cleveland transformed....
  • I was wearing short sleeves!!!!! Thank you God for some sunshine on my ghostly skin!
  • 3 inches less of hair!!!!! AAHHH!  I guess that is what happens when you go to a salon that chargers $14 for your haircut
  • and a very sore body...thanks to Jenna (she is a personal trainer) who tested out some new techniques on me
but Spring is coming everyone!!! The snow will probably come again, but more sunshine, longer days, warmer weather is on it's way!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment