Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meet Katie ( sneak peak)


Katie is one of my sister-in-laws and I love her!  She is so much fun to be around and I wish I got to see her more often.  Katie is only in high school and yet she can ride and train any horse no matter how poorly trained or stubborn.  Katie definitely has a gift with horses; they love her and will obey her.  If Katie could, she would probably live at the barn.  Sometimes she takes me with her to see the horses.  Over Christmas I brought my camera with me to capture her in action with these horses.  Katie has been asking for these photos for about a month now.  Here are just a few of more to come.

 
 

Aren't they beautiful!!! I have dreams of riding a horse across the mountains. Hair blowing...blah blah blah.  Katie has let me ride twice and let's just say I am far from that romantic image.   I can tell a horse they are beautiful.  I can brush a horse and get them all ready to ride.  I can sit on a horse, but do not tell me to make it move, once they start I am a bowl full of jello.  Both times I ended up slipping off the side while they were hardly moving. 

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are so awesome! You have such a gift.

    ReplyDelete