Friday, January 8, 2010

From the Heart

You are my strength when I am weak God.
I do not like weakness revealed in my life, probably none of us do. I did not plan on this post this morning. I like writing about happy things, but everyday our life is not sunny and to be honest right now I feel like I am in a thunderstorm. Right now I am weak physically. I have a reversed curve in my neck that is causing pain through my whole body almost all day. I love to laugh, to rejoice, to jump and be active and this pain goes against my very being. Satan loves weakness, he takes a hold of it and feeds us lies- Like you are sick and will only get worse, lies like-nobody cares about your pain you are only a pest or a burden to them. Sometimes, I find myself focusing on these lies instead of the promises God has spoken to me of Life, plans for the future, and that healing will come. I know the voice of my loving Father and he has spoken such sweet words to me in this time. He takes me dancing with Him in the sky and shows me what he has planned for my life in this world. I begin to cry when I hear him speak because it seems so unlike anything I would expect him to say.

Over the past week I have had to tune into his voice over and over again as the pain is increasing with the initial therapy process to move my bones back in place. I can't do this without Him. He picks my head up when it falls telling me its going to be okay. Over and over again he never gives up. I love the words to this song by Casting Crowns


In the drying weary land
LORD You are the rain
In the sea of shattered ones
Your love comes rushing in
You hold the world within Your hands
And see each tear that falls
Through every fire and every storm
You're Always Enough
Always Enough

Your love is peace to the broken
Faith for the widow
Hope for the orphan
Strength for the weak

Your love is the anthem of nations
Brings out to the ages
And You're Always Enough for me

Casting Crowns ~ Always Enough


This post was not to ask for sympathy, but to possibly lift your head high because we all struggle. There is someone who cares for you more than anyone in this world can. Let him heal your heart, heal your body, and give you strength.






No comments:

Post a Comment