Friday, January 15, 2010

First Chair Music Photographs Ready for Ordering!!!

If your are a parent that attended one of the First Chair Music Classes that I photographed or if you and your child attended the First Chair Music Holiday Party, the pictures are ready!!!!

I had so much fun capturing the excitement that takes place at First Chair Music and was honored to be able to capture these beautiful faces.

I do apologize if you do not find a photograph of your child. I wish I could say I was able to capture each and every child, but it was just not possible with so many children running around. If you do not find a photograph but like what you see, I would love to set up an appointment with you. In a personal session, I can capture the personality and beauty of your child without all of the background distractions. I would so much enjoy capturing what makes your child special.

Here is the online site link to view photographs taken at First Chair Music.

Click Here!


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment