Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cleveland Ruins

I love Saturday mornings with my husband Matt. They are relaxing, not planned, and full of adventure. We love to go exploring. This use to take place in the woods, but now we are surrounded by buildings.

We set off on our bikes and headed toward the industrial part of town. Matt had scene these old bridges and he was craving to climb. Look what we found in downtown Cleveland!


If there is something inappropriate on this wall. I am sorry! Just look at the pretty colors and artistic potential of the graffiti artists.

A buttercup gift from Matt was a perfect pop of color to the train tracks that dissapear.
Found some rock to climb. A little different than mountains.
Crazy at times, but I absolutely love him. I was doing well, till he noticed he couldn't get back down. Then I stopped taking pictures of him.








No comments:

Post a Comment