Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Lense and New Model !!!

The 50mm f 1.4 welcomes himself to the blog!!


This little guy can take pictures in low light situations, but most of all it gives a buttery blurry background that makes the subject just pop!!!

My new Model???
I didn't even have to plead. He volunteered himself. Take a look at the most handsome man ever. Yes, he is taken.
We went to Edgewater Park in downtown Cleveland just as the sun was casting a beautiful warm glow across the water and rocks.
Jumping rocks. These rocks are huge and Matt loves to challenge himself by running as fast as he can along them. I enjoy the thrill for a little while till I realize I could slip...I try to keep that thought out of my head and keep going(probably not the wisest decision).
Isn't he stunning!

Matt had me laughing so hard throughout his photo shoot I could hardly keep the camera still.


Our day ended with a beautiful sunset and Frisbee on the lawn by the water.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented, and yes, your husband is handsome! :) I can just feel your joy - in Christ, in photography and art, in your marriage - leaping off the computer screen and through your photos. You're blessing me, Cassie, and you don't even know it!!!!

    - Jessica G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overjoyed to hear that!!! My heart is to show Christ through my work, for him to be the very center of this whole business. Thank you Jessica, your words brought a huge smile to my face and hope to my heart.

    ReplyDelete