Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Skate Park


Our church held an outreach event at the skate park!! Tournament, food, tons of kids, and God...what could be better? Take a look at some of these kids in action!




This boy is only 9. By the way that is a full flight of stairs!

This guy not only jumped the stairs but he sailed over the cement railing as well!


Okay so a little too much saturation in this picture. I am learning that 100% is not always the best. Every day I am learning more and more about editing.Wow!! This is nothing compared to the roller hockey I played when we were little. First of all mom made me wear pads since I was playing with my older brothers and their friends. And Second, when we were getting out of control on the driveway we skated and threw ourselves on the fluffy grass. This was pure cement everywhere!

One little boy was wearing pads that his mom made him put on. He was complaining about them and the helmet and I feel his discomfort. They restrict you from your game, but at the same time. Way to go mom.







No comments:

Post a Comment