Thursday, April 29, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

...Matt came home the other night from work with free tickets to the Cleveland Indians game!  Neither of us are Indians fans, in fact I know so little about baseball that I had to ask him where the scoreboard was located!  I know embarrassing... but there were so many numbers every where.

Minutes into the game, Matt asked me if I was okay and I said, " Yeah sure...why?"  He said, " You don't look so good, you look like you are in pain."  I looked at him and said, " Just trying to focus."

After my few moments of what looked like painful watching of the game, I quickly found these subjects which brought a huge smile to my face!
Their outfits are so cute!!!

Matt just laughed as I waited and waited for these candy cane pin-striped men to come up and down our row.  He also laughed when I told him that I wanted to see a bat crack!  He told me that he didn't think it would happen, but sure enough CRACK!!!! They cracked a bat for me, at least that is how I would like to look at it.

I also liked this fuzzy purple version of Barney with a mustard mustache and tail.



The game was so exciting! It was my first pro game.  Purple dancing mascots, pin striped hotdog sellers, bats cracking, the smell of roasted peanuts.  It was great!  I mean I missed 3/4 of the game, but that is okay I was entertained and before I knew it the game was over. There is so much that they don't show you on tv.



2 comments:

  1. Great pics! And just fyi, the purple mascot guy's name is Slider. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny, Cassie. I'm glad you had a nice time. The pin striped vendors are new this year!

    ReplyDelete