Monday, February 8, 2010

Katie Round Two at the Barn

 
This barn cat wanted her own photo shoot.  She was so cute and friendly.

 

Are you sticking your tongue out at me?



Brrr was it cold outside!!!!!

Katie has such a love for these animals and they love and kiss her right back.

But when it is time to ride...its time to ride.  I love the seriousness in Katie's face.
 It was so much fun to capture the horse and Katie in action.  It was absolutely beautiful to watch the horse open up its stride and gallop.  These were great shots to turn black and white.
I had to take a second look at this one.  I feel like I am right back in the moment.  Everything looks like it's spinning!  I was sitting on my bum for this shot and as Katie came flying around me I spun panning my camera with her and the horse.  I got it!!! but my bottom had skid marks...oh well.   Whatever it takes to get the shot.

This one I tried in creamy browns. 

That's all for today Harvey. You can go eat your hay now.

No comments:

Post a Comment