Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Payton Sneak Peak (Cleveland, OH Newborn Photographer)

Not only did I get to hold this beautful little one the other day, but was able to play with and read to her big brother!!  I love to read stories to children and this little guy kept bringing me book after book which I just could not turn down.  Pictures of him to come , but back for now to his little newborn sister!

Normally this little girl sleeps and sleeps, but lucky for me I was able to catch a glimpse of these stunning blue eyes!

Back to nap time

 These last two are my favorites!!
I can't wait to share more with you! I had a blast playing with train sets, reading books, and this family has a mini trampoline and tons of those plastic colorful balls,  the kind that they have at McDonalds Playrooms! What are they called, the kind that you dive into and throw up into the air?  Anyway, I was very jealous of their playrooms and was wishing I was two feet tall.

6 comments:

  1. love the second photo the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie, these are stunning! How on earth did that baby stay asleep in a bucket? ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talked with the mom of this little one today and she said that her family is pretty much in love with Cassie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Cassie, how beautiful. The baby and the your own growth as a photographer as you have trusted God on this path of life. You make my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cass I know I already told you this in person but I LOVE your work. you are wonderful and you do your work with your whole heart.

    ReplyDelete