Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Feet

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to a First Chair music class to take pictures of toddlers and their moms. What a blast!!! Dancing, singing,jumping, laughing, instruments, learning, new friendships, and most of all time for parents to play with their children. Here are just a few photos out of many absolutely beautiful children. I stayed for two 1 hour classes and in just one hour I had filled a whole memory card on my camera!!! I had to dash out to Best Buy and grab two more cards in order to capture moments like these...
...what beautiful curls and brown eyes.

At first very shy, but by the end she was all smiles.Listen to the beat... tap tap tap
Dancing and twirling with mommy. He is having so much fun!


Ssshhh......(the music gets softer and softer) then they jump up as it gets a little bit louder and louder.
This is a truly precious moment.

Grinning from ear to ear as mommy swung her to the music.Time to experiment!!! These children have been taught all about these instruments.
What a wonderful time I had. I wanted to put my camera down and play and sing along with them they were having so much fun. First Chair Music gives every ounce of energy they have to these children and they love what they do. I think every mom and toddler should take this class. Children have the opportunity to learn and grow in so many ways. It's also an opportunity for moms to talk as well and just get out while spending quality time with their little one.

More pictures to come...!!! I can't wait till I get to play at First Chair Music again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment