Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Strawberry Soup...Firefighting...and FrenchFries

I had the most blessed opportunity to photograph these two little ones. They are absolutely beautiful and I had so much fun playing with them in the park. I tried not to run over and over in my mind how my first photo shoot with children would go, because it only made me more nervous.

They were not nervous at all, while I was shaking like jello for the first few minutes. They were laughing, using their imaginations...I hardly had to do a thing except keep clicking my camera away. They were making me laugh and I just let them go capturing there personalities. We practiced putting out fires, we made strawberry soup, and played on all five playgrounds ( i think it was 5)!

Take a look and tell me what you think.

Off we go....




She was a little nervous climbing at first. Look at this smile she flashed after she made it to the top. These stairs were no problem for her,Oh how he just loved the train. What a beautiful smile.
Playing music. Taking after her mom and dad who own First Chair Music. If you are looking for private lessons click on the link above. They also offer early childhood music programs that not only expose your toddler to instruments, but the classes also develop your child in the areas of sharing and playing with others, experimentation, imagination, and cognitive skills ( meaning it's healthy for their brain). I highly recommend them so take a look!
Captured by a lady bug.
Doing a very good job keeping up with his sister.
What beautiful bug blue eyes.
Set on the playground stage he sings his very own song! Well done!!!

Their mom kept popping out around the corners!! If only you could hear their laughter and giggling it was better than the feeling on Christmas morning.

This is one of my favorites! Pure joy!



Back on the train! CHOoooo CHOOooo

Praying before French Fries.
Playing in the Leaves!!!!!

Juicy Juice. When I was little I use to call a juice box a drinker.

It was a warm day, but all of our noses were still running a lot.

Another favorite.
Two absolutely beautiful children on the outside and inside. Inside they carry great joy and the love of Jesus. Children are such gifts from heaven. They draw us nearer to Him.






2 comments: