Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Luckiest

I had been wanting to watch it again for weeks!  Yes, I am one of those girls that loves to watch the same chick flick over and over and over again.  And this one was on my list.  I don't know if it was the same Irish accents that got me in P.S. I Love You, the GORGEOUS scenary, the lack of Hollywood cheating and betrayal, or just the ridiculously cute cute storyline, but I wanted to see Leap Year again.

I had been obnoxiously bugging Matt every weekend.  I practically told him the whole storyline and tried to think of reasons why he should love it too.

So when I saw it at the Library, I almost squealed with delight.   I came around the corner to find him looking at propably a movie full of adventure, thrill, and suspense.  I said to him, guess what?"  He took one look at my face and said "You found it."  I practically shoved the movie into his face.  "Look!" He put his movie down and asked if I was ready to check out. "You aren't going to get anything?!"I said.  No, I'm good.  

I snuggled up against him on the couch.  I was so excited.  The first cute scene past, and then the next...and with every one I looked up at him to see if he was liking it as much as I was.  I waited for him to glance at me and then nuzzled in closer. The End came and I asked right away if he liked it.  He smiled, said it was good, and I nuzzled back into his arms.

Matt, thanks for loving me. I am the luckiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment