Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Cupcake Shop

I tried to persuade my husband to rent an apartment simply for the fact that it was located right next to the cutest cupcake shop.  A pink cupcake shop with the most adorable table and chairs outside.  I envisioned myself sitting with clients, outside the shop, discussing print orders over a cupcake.  Only problem was that I would have to once again live in a cave of an apartment.  No light...at all!  Who creates living spaces without natural light??

God intervened.  We now live only 3 block away from that same cupcake shop in a cozy little apartment filled with natural light.  It was only a matter of time before I had an excuse to step foot in the shop.

This is what my sister-in-law and I purchased...

Flavors(clockwise from left to right): Peanut Butter Explosion, Salted Carmel, Lemon, and Espresso.

So excited for dessert tonight!

1 comment: