Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Eidson's at Home | Cleveland Family Photographer

It was the first day of school. I can remember my mom pulling out of the oven blueberry coffee cake mmmm... and setting it on the table.  That wonderful smell was altered drastically when my dog Cocoa ran under the table carrying the spray of a skunk. It's a memory that makes me smile and laugh. Bluebeery coffee cake has never tasted the same.  If only my mom caught on camera our crinkled up noses hiding beneath the sleeves of our shirts trying to find clean air.

This is the very reason Jessica called me.  She needed memories captured... quickly.  They were moving and their house just sold. The news was bitter sweet because they were leaving behind a home; their first home, where their little girl took her first steps.

My prayer is that these images and the ones to come will help make this transition a little easier.  
Shaya loves to help her mommy water the flowers
This family is beautiful in so many ways.  I felt honored to spend just an hour or two with them.
She loves to workout and play basketball with her daddy.  Check it out...she can dunk!




Absolutely stunning!
The love in this family overflows.  

"Shaya enjoys her sister so much, sometimes she hugs her a little too hard...lol  In the mornings when they get up, there is nothing better than watching them smile at each other first thing in the morning." ~ Jessica
Thank you for inviting me to spend the day with you




No comments:

Post a Comment