Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Drew Senior Session | Holland, MI Senior Photographer

I ran up the flight of stairs, barged into his bedroom, and began dragging him out of bed.
"Shower...Shave...Come on quickly!"
He looked at me lathargically, " Ummm hi?"
"Oh yeah, hi....let's go.  We are losing light! " I said as I paced back in forth across his room calculating like a nutty professor.
His eyes lulled shut and he became half responsive.
Aahhhh....
My ranting and raving finally pulled him out of bed.

(A little bit of background: It was 6:00pm Drew was tired from lifeguarding all day and I had just driven from Cleveland to Holland to take my brothers senior pictures.)

With a large large pile of clothes in hand & my camera we jumped into the jeep.
"Where are we going?" he asked.
"Umm..not so sure," I said as I just began to drive...


Meet Drew my younger brother.
I know good looking right?...it runs in the family!

Girls if you are interested his number is.....

Drew knows music better than anyone I know.  He is always singing...listening...playing...DJ--ing(?)
He always knows what songs are going to be radio hits months in advance.
My Family lives just moments from lake Michigan.  Drew and I took a long walk out to this private beach.  He loves the water.  Last time we talked he was swimming every morning...oh how I miss swimming in the morning.



He thinks I am hilarious...   :)
Drew always tells me he has hobbit feet.  You know like Frodo...  If he is right..then I have hobbit feet too.

Drew is an awesome guy to talk to.  He is honest, heart felt, and genuinely cares about your life.  Just don't get into a debate with him...you will lose. 
Almost done,  I said...do a grand finale jump!  I love his smile in these!

We walked off the beach as the sun set.  It was my favorite session by far...hanging out with my brother...laughing...talking...showing off our outrageous modeling skills to all of holland...mostly laughing.

3 comments:

  1. my favorites are the black and white with the headphones! oh, my I love them all, isn't he just so darn cute!
    Good job capturing his smile and laugh, when he crinkles his nose. Oh how I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete