Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Whoopie!!!!

What's that chocolate thing called again? 
 A whoopie!, I said  
Oh yes, I remember WHOOPIE!
Have you ever heard of a whoopie?  or maybe you call it a scooter pie.  In any case, all you need to know is that it is chocolate cake mushed around marshmallowy goodness!

Meet my two little bakers!

They helped me pour and scoop everything (be prepared for flying flour)
and of course we took just a few licks
then we decorated them with sprinkles!
Ta Da..aren't they awesome!!
( Note: on a baking with kids messy scale....off the chart.  Marshmallow fluff.  Enough said)

2 comments:

  1. I'd recognize those adorable cuties anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. . . chocolate, marshmallow, frinkles, messy. I think this may be our next cooking project.

    ReplyDelete