Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What did I get at the Grocery Store?

It was supposed to be an easy dinner, at least that is what the magazine said.  Grilled Chicken Taco Pizza- how could it go wrong.  Well...

First you need to season the chicken...no taco seasoning.  Oh, well I will just make my own.
Then you need to roll out the store bought pizza dough...forgot that one on the grocery list.  Oh well, I will just make my own.
Next, comes the guacamole. Great, I had all of the ingredients. I made my own.
After that salsa. After questioning the layer of mold inside the jar...I opted to yet again make my own.

Easy recipe...ha took me two hours!  What didn't I make?! Well thank goodness I didn't have to cure my own cheese or raise a chicken.

And I think I made everything in bulk- what was I thinking.  
Now that is A LOT of salsa!

Then I finished off the 2 hour meal by baking berry crisp.

1 comment: