Thursday, August 12, 2010

All the pretty ladies (all the pretty ladies)

Sing with me... now put your hands up.

 All 7 of us college roommates met up in Ann Arbor for a girls weekend!  What did we do...
...what girls do best: chatted like crazy, shopped, danced, watched girly movies, and ate ice cream and lots of chocolate.

Ha.  Take a look at these old school glasses...I really should have purchased these.
Aren't they beautiful!  Yes, your legs are beautiful too (who stole the camera and snapped that picture?  Becka? must be it's way artsy)
Beautiful even on a Sunday morning at the diner.

There is something about this picture that I love ( Becka I think this is one of yours too).  Is it the motion, a story being told, or just the memory of that ice cream melting, dripping all over me.

I wish I had more pictures, but at the end of the day sometimes I need to simply put down my camera and enjoy the moments.  I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.  Meet up next year!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you girls! These pictures make me miss Hope because I see people that remind me of that "home" of mine...especially you and Laura. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cass i love those glasses on youuu! you should definitely buy those =]

    ReplyDelete