Monday, June 21, 2010

A lot of Love ( Cleveland, OH Children's Photographer)

It was a busy day at grandma's house.  Everyone was in town celebrating and the house was full! Hugs, stories, and lots of love surrounded me as I photographed the grandchildren.  From one week old all the way up to 3.

 Let's start first with this brother and sister.  
We played and jumped in the backyard beneath the trees.  Take a look at those lashes and cheeks...so cute!


Remember these two?!




Being photographed is hard work, and she just needed a moment in her Daddy's arms.  Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's in the family.



And last but not least is the newest addition to the family!  One week old with his big brother and sister.  The love they have for their little brother makes me smile.

And I have to thank this little girl for being such a big help!  She was my assistant for the day and did a great job!  She is so very good at cheering babies up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment