Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let's Dance Underneath the Sun (Cleveland, OH Senior Photographer)

Ice cream, a walk through the woods, and laughter. Family. Pure joy.  It was a wonderful afternoon.

Are these making you want some ice cream? I will take a um... cone with cookies and cream or maybe chocolate...yeah and topped with sprinkles and gummy worms....mmmm. Ice cream sounds good today, but on that day it was in the low 50's.  They were still all for ice cream...I passed as my hands were already freezing to my camera body


Don't you just want to be their friend!  You girls rock!
Emily...wow!  I take no credit for her God given gift to look and pose like that!
and again!! America's next top model anybody.  I was switching some stuff up on my camera looked up and saw these girls giving some attitude and honestly I just snapped the picture!
Beauty.


Thanks girls for an awesome day!  Your outfits were crazy! You had no fear of getting dirty in that mud!  Your smiles were beautiful, but most of all it was your spirits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment