Monday, July 26, 2010

Don't you wish you were here? (Cleveland Children's Photographer)


Happy Monday!  Don't you wish you were here.  I just want to jump into this picture and run into the lake. I would even take just the baby pool and umbrella.  I can't say I will be one of those mom's one day that packs a baby pool in my beach bag.  By the time I hear the words, " We are going to the beach,"  I am out the door.  If only I got ready that fast all of the time.


What are we up to?... PACKING....and not for vacation.

WE ARE MOVING! Don't panic, not far.  Just around the corner to Tremont!  So next time you visit to order pictures or just say hi, maybe we will stop and get a cupcake at the shop around the corner from our new place and walk a block to the park!

Very excited...just not about packing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment